Hit button to add MPEG or MPG files(end as .mpg or .mpeg ,dat,m2v etc) from your computer,Hitor to change the order of source files,the order of source files is the playing order of them in final DVD.
1) Hit or to select TV system,NTSC TV system is supported in USA, Canada, South America & the Caribbean. PAL format is supported in most other countries..
2) to select Aspect radio , 16:9 is for Wide screen TV and 4:3 is for standard TV.
3) Hit to select or create temporary folder,temporary folder is for storing temporary files before burning DVD,you need at least 9G free disk space to create a 4.5G video DVD,this folder is set as C:\ZCVideoDVD\ by default.
4): select DVD recorder to burn DVD movie.
5)if you do not check this option,all video content will not be burned into DVD disc but stored in temporary folder,you can burn it later by using other tools like ZC DVD Creator Platinum from ZC Software.
6) check this option to delete temporary files after burning.
7) shutdown computer when mission accomplished.